Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week 6 - No. 14 Technorati

I created a Technorati account and claimed my blog. Using Advanced Search, I used blog posts, blog tags and the blog directory to search "Learning 2.0" and found results on all.
I also used "brautigan" as my search word for blog posts, blog tags and the blog directory. In blog posts, this yielded an article on the CIA--which made me wonder, but this article did include a quotation from one of Brautigan's poems. In Blog tags, only blogs on Richard Brautigan appeared; no CIA articles. I really liked the blog directory search as this yielded "the brautigan pages" blog for all fans of my favorite author.

Boing Boing yielded a post on Creepy Michael Jackson fright masks. Neither Boing Boing or Lifehacker yielded any articles on author Richard Brautigan.

No comments: